The Zurich Heart House (www.zhh.ch) creates and communicates new knowledge in the field of cardiovascular diseases. Through its affiliation with the University of Zurich (support of the Center for Molecular Cardiology) and with the Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals in London, the Zurich Heart House is one of the most important centers in cardiology research and education in Europe.
We are looking for a
Project Manager and Personal Assistant 80%
- Support of the President of the Board of Trustees in meetings and projects
- Organization of international courses, congresses and scientific symposia for physicians
- Invitation and coordination of speakers and faculty members
- Acquisition and coordination of sponsors
- Design and preparation of scientific programs
- Organization of catering and accommodation
- Creation of presentation templates
- Contribution the "Social Media” posts
- You are creative and independent and have organizational skills.
- You have a ”Matura” diploma with vocational training or university degree.
- Knowledge in the educational and medical fields is of advantage
- You have very good oral and written language skills in German and English.
- MS Office applications are very familiar to you.
- You have a confident appearance, good manners and enjoy working in a team.
We offer you an attractive workplace in the university quarter close to the Kunsthaus in an innovative and dynamic environment.
Please send your application with the usual documents exclusively via e-mail to Dr. Ruth Amstein: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zurich Heart House, Foundation for Cardiovascular Research
Hottingerstrasse 14, 8032 Zurich.